So, I guess my friend Brett tagged me in this ask thing, and I’ll do it for kicks and giggles and pick 11 people from my followers to tag. Enjoy.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Fantastic Stranger’s QUESTIONS:
1. What is one of your favorite movies of all time?
Pride and Prejudice, in all honesty, it’s beautifully filmed.
2. Who is you’re favorite artist/band?
This question isn’t fair, right now, it’s a tie between Bon Iver and Lorde.
3. What is your dream job?
Work as a nursing missionary. Go to impoverished countries and help the world by healing one person at time.
4. If you could spend ten minutes with your ‘hero’ alive or dead what would you ask them?
Is it worth it, is this all honestly worth it?
5. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
One time, I was with these kids for a youth trip, we were canoeing in a swamp. (I had Superman ice cream before bed.) A hurricane took us by surprise and we wound up shacked up in this old, moldy house in the middle of the swamp. The kids were freaking out and in the midst of the choas, stuff got weird. There was a set of twins in the group, and one of them laid down on this table and went mute. Minutes later, her twin started babbling on and on about that someone had her body. “Who has my body?!” She saw her twin and dubbed her twin had stolen it. She proceeded to rip into her twin’s flesh and then lay down in her now dead twin’s remains. Yeah, it was weird.
6. Are you interested in anyone right now?
Kind of, not really. That’s the thing. You fall in love once, you want to fall again, but no one ever really seems like the right fit. But, hey, sometimes love will surprise you.
7. What do you want more than anything?
Right now, a day’s worth of sleep.
8. How tall are you?
I’m 5 feet 3 inches, or 160 cm.
9. Where would you like to live in the future and why?
In Portland, Oregon. Right in the middle of the mountains, minutes away from the shore. I visit there annually, and I love it. I feel like I belong there. I’m just at peace when I there, with all the trees and hills and the sound of the ocean. The people there are so wonderful, too. It’s a place for me.
10. Do you have a favorite book? If so, what is it?
It’s more of a series, but The Celestine Prophecy. Fundamentals are beautiful.
11. What did you laugh at last?
This look on my friend’s face at the party I was at last night.
1. What is something you’re really proud of?
2. What is your favorite kind of ice cream and why?
3. Where do you want to be in a few years? And don’t give me the typical bullshit societal answer either.
4. What is your favorite band/artist/musician?
5. What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re stressing out or upset?
6. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
7. Do you drink coffee? If you do, how do you take it?
8. What’s your favorite high school memory?
9. Who is your best friend? Tell me about them. If you don’t, tell me about your pet. Fish are friends too.
10. Do you have any bad habits? For example, I bite my nails when I’m anxious.
11. What’s your most prized possession? What importance does it hold to you?